Monday, May 24, 2010

First post! - Kof Xiii

King of Fighters XIII was announced a while ago, and looks like it should shape up to be what Xii should have been. (Let’s hope anyway)

Costume-wise not too much is going on. Mai is FINALLY back using a slightly different costume to usual but still looking as top-heavy as ever. I am glad though, KOF without Mai isn't really KOF at all. Vice also gets a re-design to match Mature's from KOF Xii. Unfortunately it's pretty bland and I would much rather the old one back but hey, it’s rare to see new outfits in KOF so I take what I get... One thing I am especially disappointed in is Athena does not get a new costume this time round. (!!!) She's stuck with a lame old sailor kufu.

I am really digging the art style and all the official artworks look great. You can check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment